What Is It?
Are your curls in need of a pick-me-up? Curl Quench™ Moisturizing & Refreshing Mist adds the bounce back to your curls. It’s wonderful for reviving your wash n’ go style and for adding moisture to the hair. It's great for moisturizing the scalp and hair when wearing braided and twisted styles. This oil-free formulation is infused with botanicals, silk protein and vitamin B5.
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair
- Chamomile floral water to help reduce inflammation and offer antioxidant protection
- Sodium PCA, a very powerful humectant that holds several times its weight in water and helps prevent moisture loss
- Glycerin a powerful humectant that attracts moisture to the hair and helps prevent water loss
- Bamboo extract contains silica which gives smoothness to the hair, enhances shine and strengthens hair
- Sea kelp extract has a high content of silicon, vitamins and minerals that help nourish the hair, especially the root
- Hydrolyzed silk protein to penetrate the hair and act as a humectant
- Panthenol to increase moisture and add shine to the hair
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Matricaria recuitita (Chamomile) Water, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 20,Panthenol, Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) extract, Macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Didn't like this product at all. It left a weird residue in my hair. Felt like I needed to wash it out immediately. Also, didn't do much to "refresh" my curls. It smells nice but I found I was better off just spraying plain old water on my hair. Definitely wouldn't recommend it. Having said that, I LOVE every other product I've tried from ETN and I've tried nearly all of them - this is the first miss :(
I am all about get up and go. Once I went natural I realized that this is alot of work! Refreshing Mist makes GET UP AND GO POSSIBLE!!! This mist tames frizz, softens, and defines curls. I get compliments everyday as if I actually put effort into my dew, lol! This is by new BFF. Thank you Erica! xoxoxo
Again, like the hair milk, I use a couple of pumps of the refreshing mist, at night to prep my hair before bed, or throughout the day or evening, to freshen up my look, from exposure to the elements. I love this mist!
I have recently been introduced to this product line and love all it has to offer. I highly recommend this refreshing mist. It offers a light, refreshing coconut smell which lasts all day (even part of the following day). I am excited to have been introduced to this line of products. I am also thrilled with the fact that the ingredients used are, for the majority, all natural. I will be using this for all my natural hair clients from now on. https://m.facebook.com/StopNStareStylesByGwen
The Refreshing Mist is great! I usually use it a few days after my 'wash and go'. With just 4 or 5 sprays and five or ten minutes later, my curls and/or waves are back in place. They are so soft and have bounce and shine. Did I say anything about the pleasant smell--you will love it! I Dew.