What Is It?
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Coconut milk oil, which comes from the coconut milk rather than the pulp. It is a minimally processed oil and has moisturizing, nourishing and regenerative properties to the hair and skin.
- Jojoba oil which is highly penetrating to the hair and skin and resembles natural sebum within our skin and scalp.
- Avocado oil to soften and condition the hair.
- Silk protein to penetrate into the hair and act as a humectant.
- Oat protein to increase water content and condition the hair.
- Panthenol to improve the strength of the hair and add moisture and shine.
This moisturizer is ideal for fine to medium textured hair.
Purified water, Glycerin, Aloe vera juice, Coconut milk oil, Conditioning emulsifier, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oats, Vitamin B5, Fragrance, Paraben-free preservative
I really love these products. For someone who has spent years finding products for her curly hair, this product has been wonderful!!
Love how it moisturize my hair. When I use it daily I have very little breakage. People always compliment how good my hair smells.
The hair milk freshens up "my do" throughout the day or for night. I just rub a small amount through my hair to bring back some of the moisture and lusture life that the outside air or other molecules throughout the day have sucked out of it.