What Is It?
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Avocado oil to soften and condition the hair.
- Coconut oil penetrates into the hair shaft, helps reduce protein loss from the hair and is great for moisturizing hair.
- Jojoba oil, which is similar to our natural sebum. It can penetrate through the hair follicles, increase moisture in the hair and may minimize scalp problems.
- Panthenol to improve the strength of the hair and add moisture and shine.
- Conditioning agents that aid in softening and detangling the hair.
Purified water, Aloe vera juice, Conditioning emulsifier, Cetrimonium chloride, Cetyl alcohol, Avocado oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Polyquaternium 7, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance, Paraben-free preservative
Some Naturals skip this step and move from Shampoo to Deep Condition. But this is a very inportant step with this product adds moisture to the hair and make detangling a breeze in preparation for the deep conditioning mask.
This conditioner is it. The smell is nice it's a smooth mixture which can be applied eaisly to your hair, after application my hair did not need much detangling.
awesome. love the product
I waited to review these products until I used them at least twice and could see how my hair performed in more challenging conditions (humidity, misty rain, etc). I used this conditioner for 25 minutes under my heat cap. The results: Soft hair that was easy to section and detangle before styling. My hair retained the moisture all week! I have type 4, color treated hair and am very happy with the results. I highly recommend trying this.
This conditioner smells divine (as do all of the products) and I was able to finger detangle.
I recently had a Deva cut and was inspired to find sulfate and silicon free hair products. This product is wonderful. My curls are more defined and last longer because the moisturizer does not weigh down my hair.
This conditioner has made a huge difference with my hair, I leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse out and it makes my curls really pop. The best that I have used.
Curly dew has a amazing product line. I have order several of her products and my hair has truly benefited from everything
This is a great 'quick use' conditioner. I use it every other wash. I love this application, because it speeds up my wash & condition process, (don't have to set under the hair dryer or let it set for 15-20 minutes). it smells great, and leaves my hair soft, which helps with detangling my hair.