WHAT IS IT?
This thick, rich moisturizing hair butter is ideal for improving moisture in dry, thirsty curls. It is a potent combination of natural butters, nourishing oils, humectants, conditioners and proteins to moisturize and soften the hair without an oily feel. The result is moisturized hair with softness, sheen and improved manageability.
WHAT'S IN IT?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Sal butter to provide moisture and help with the fatty acid layer in the hair.
- llipe butter provides great moisturization to the hair.
- Cupuacu butter helps replenish moisture and add shine.
- Avocado oil to soften and condition the hair.
- Coconut oil penetrates into the hair shaft, helps reduce protein loss from the hair and is great for moisturizing hair.
- Olive oil to moisturize and soften the hair. It contains squalene, which is like our natural sebum. It is also a humectant, helping to attract moisture to the hair.
- Conditioning agents that aid in softening and detangling the hair.
- Panthenol to improve the strenght of the hair and add moisture and shine
This moisturizer is great for thick, dry hair.
INGREDIENTS - Purified water, Aloe vera juice, Glycerin, Conditioning emulsifier, Sal Butter, Illipe Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl alcohol, Olive Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oats, Fragrance, Paraben-free preservative
Be sure to check out the video below!
This product is great for when it's not a "wash day". It really moisturizes the hair and freshens it up.
I love this product. It does wonders for my hair. A must have!
Used it for the first time with the hair gelly and loved the result. Love that it's not greasy.
I just love this product, it smells wonderful and works great with my hair. This is truly the answer to my hair woes, I love how this defines the texture of my hair. Earthtones Naturals is just awesome, I am a pleased customer!!!! #bouncycurlydew #Earthtonesnaturals
I love this hair butter. It is smooth and not greasy. It has a light scent, which is not overpowering.
Before Curl Quench, my hair was perpetually thirsty. This product penetrates my thick, coarse coils like nothing else out there. I use it when I twist my hair after shampooing and it keeps my style moisturized for a full week afterwards. I highly recommend it.
I really love this product. It really leaves my hair feeling satisfied and soft. I just wish I could get more for the price as my hair is always really thirsty and I need to use lots! But it is a very good quality product, so it is worth it. I will reorder.
Love Love Love the smell... I use it daily while in the shower.. Great moisture retention product... I will purchase again in a larger size..
This product makes my hair feel so good. I apply two quarter sized amounts onto my hair every four days (or so). The moisture my hair has achieved so far is fabulous. Until I found Curl Quench Hair Butter, my hair was dry and brittle, now it is moist and ready for the day.
I am newly natural. Six months in and still learning what my hair needs. This product is wonderful for moisture. My hair loves it. Water based but also has aloe and glycerin. Great scent too!