What is It?
This lighter version of the Curl Enhancing Gelly is perfect for defining coils, curls and waves on fine to medium textured hair. It gives medium hold, reducing frizz, helping to keep your curls in place. Curls are shiny, defined and moisturized.
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Sodium PCA, a very powerful humectant that holds several times its weight in water and helps prevent moisture loss.
- Glycerin a powerful humectant that attracts moisture to the hair and helps prevent water loss.
- Bamboo extract contains silica which gives smoothness to the hair, enhances shine and strengthens hair.
- Sea kelp extract has a high content of silicon, vitamins and minerals that help nourish the hair, especially the root.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein to penetrate the hair and act as a humectant.
- Panthenol to increase moisture and add shine to the hair.
- Wash and condition hair, rinsing the conditioner from the hair. For best results, Curl Define™ Curl Enhancing Gelly should be applied to damp hair for the Gelly to penetrate into the hair and to ensure even distribution of the product.
- Section hair and apply the Gelly by either raking or smoothing the product through each section from root to tip. For great curl definition and frizz-free curls it's important that you apply a sufficient amount of the Gelly to your hair. You'll know you've applied enough when you feel a nice "slip" to your hair after application.
- Allow hair to air dry or use a diffuser to reduce drying time, being careful not to touch your curls.
*Smoothing is done by pressing firmly on your hair strands as you apply the product.
Purified Water, Aloe vera juice, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Bamboo extract, Sea kelp extract, Silk amino acids, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Fragrance, Paraben-free preservative
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. My hair is anywhere from type 2-3c and my hair is fine but I have a lot of it. This is perfect. It leaves my hair soft. I used this for a 3-strand twist out as the third step (after the detangler, and milk), and it was perfect!
I have tried just about every curl gel out there. They all either dry my hair out, or don't provide enough hold. This product provided moisture and held my curls. My only complaint was that it didn't work for 2nd or 3rd day hair. I'm used to being able to refresh with just water and not having to re-apply any gel but I had to re-apply this product. But it is very nice to have soft curls on the first day and not slightly crunchy.
I have recently been introduced to this product line and love all it has to offer. I highly recommend this defining gel for that firm-holding, shiny defined curl look. Use the product as recommended and you will find that it gives you the results your looking for. I use this product for my son who wears a natural bob look. His curls are defined and shiny. No need for a texturizer. It is also date to use on my 1 year old daughter. It brings out her natural curly locs.I will be using this for all my natural hair clients.https://m.facebook.com/StopNStareStylesByGwen